Archive for the ‘Haggin Oaks’ Category
Attention all Real Weddings brides, partners and associates! Are you looking a new career in the wedding industry? Well, we have some great news for you! Morton Golf is looking for a Weddings and Special Events Coordinator to add to their team!
Here’s the scoop:
The Weddings & Special Events Coordinator is a seasonal full-time position that assists in the daily responsibilities in the catering special events department including sales with an emphasis in weekday business, marketing, operations including day of coordination for Haggin Oaks, Bartley Cavanaugh, Bing Maloney and Land Park.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• A minimum of one year experience in special events, public relations, design, marketing and communication
• Previous food and beverage experience including operations
• Articulate with great verbal and written communicational skills with attention to detail
• Must have flexibility in schedule and be able to work Weekends and Holidays
• Computer Skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Be a self starter, great multi-tasker, and able to problem solve with little to no supervision
• Set and meet individual sales goals with strategy to attain
An ideal Weddings & Special Events Coordinator should align with the Morton Golf Core Values: Honesty, Trust, Integrity, Respect, Caring & Positive Attitude, Commitment to Excellence & Personal Growth, and also Make Work Fun.
WAGE SCALE: $10.00-$12.00 per hour (40 hours/week)
(Based on qualifications & experience)
• ADDITIONAL BENEFITS/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS – as per Morton Golf Employee Handbook
HOW TO APPLY:
Fill out a MORTON GOLF APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT and submit a professional resume to: MORTON GOLF LLC,
Rebecca Kirtlan- Special Events Sales Director, email@example.com or fax your request to: 916-808-2523 fax
Haggin Oaks Golf Complex, 3645 Fulton Ave, Sacramento 95821
Note that they are taking applications through April 5, 2012.
As a condition of employment, employees are required upon hire to take a drug test paid for by Morton Golf and sign a drug-free workplace agreement.
Photos courtesy of Morton Golf.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog!
Here’s the info on the event:
Event: Wedding Day Your Way
When: March 13, 2011
Time: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: Mel Rapton Honda and the Pavilion at Haggin Oaks (3630 Fulton Avenue in Sacrament0)
It’s a new and very unique Bridal Event — here’s what you can expect!
• Car Give-away – all brides attending Wedding Day Your Way can register to win a 2011 Honda 4-door Civic EX (Retail Value $21,125)!!
• Fashion show – A bridal fashion show like you’ve never seen before, will feature the latest in wedding attire at 1:00 p.m.
• Wedding Organizer – brides will receive a helpful wedding organizer and Appointment Calendar that will include vendor coupons from exhibitors at the show!
• Brides will be treated like royalty – there will be no fee to attend this event and brides will be pampered with limo rides between the two venues, appetizers, refreshments, live music, fashion shows and, most importantly, some of the best wedding vendors in the area to help you plan your special day!
• Grooms’ Room – the grooms won’t be left out! The guys can sit back and relax, while watching March Madness on big screen televisions with snacks and comfy couches.
We’ll be there handing out complimentary copies of Real Weddings and giving away great prizes! And, the first bride who comes up to us at the event to show us her Real Weddings app on her iPhone wins a Real Weddings baseball cap!
For more info, log on to: melraptonhonda.com/promotion.php
Photo courtesy of Wedding Day Your Way.